MA in Marriage & Family Therapy
Where Relational Formation Flows
Through Presence, Person, & Practice
If you are passionate about helping others build healthy relationships and strong families, then God may be calling you to start your journey toward a Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy (MAMFT). Our program will help you develop competent professional skills as beginning marriage and family therapists, and prepare you for Pennsylvania State Licensure (as well as any other state with similar requirements to PA).
The distinctions of our program include:
- COAMFTE accredited (aamft.org)
- 65 credits plus 300 or 500 supervised practicum hours, (depending on student’s goals)
- Cohort-based classes Tuesdays and Thursdays, late afternoon and evening
- Student intern placement at one of our counseling centers or collaborative sites during the first year of practicum
- Integration of biblical principles and Christian faith with marriage and family theories
- Only one of a very few faith-based programs in the United States
The cohort model helps to foster a safe and supportive environment where you will develop close relationships with other students and your professors. As you address your personal foundations from within this framework, you will find yourself transformed and well equipped to serve as a beginning professional marriage and family therapist.
Download a copy of our student achievement criteria graph.
(Click to view larger image)