This context-based, four-year degree program is offered through our innovative Kairos Project. It prepares persons for pastoral leadership and ordination in most denominations. Bible, theology, and ministry are at the core of the program.
Students develop personal resources as well as the knowledge and skills necessary to become spiritual leaders. Graduates are equipped for a variety of pastoral ministries: chaplaincy, military chaplaincy, church planting, missions, youth ministry, and other church staff ministries as well as for participation in the kingdom mission.
The program also prepares capable persons for doctoral studies.
Students will be equipped to demonstrate competency across a range of learning outcomes:
- Christian spirituality
- Skillful biblical exegesis
- Cultural exegesis and gospel proclamation
- Theology and worship
- Christian tradition
- Christian ethics
- Care and collaboration
- Integration in community
- Mentored life
Other unique characteristics of programs offered through Kairos include:
- A competency-based model that aims to demonstrate maturity and competency across a range of prescribed learning outcomes
- An affordable monthly tuition fee that frees you to control the pace of your journey
- A team of three mentors (faculty, vocational, and personal) that journey with you throughout your studies
- A focus on learning experiences that are contextually-integrated to your life and ministry setting If you are interested in learning more about this program, we invite you to fill out our request information form, and an enrollment advisor will follow up with you shortly.
If you are interested in learning more about this program, we invite you to fill out our request information form, and an enrollment advisor will follow up with you shortly.