Master of Arts Bible
- 36 credits that can be completed in as few as 2 years
- Online or on-ground
- Fully-accredited by ATS; no GRE required
If you would like to grow in your ability to engage with Scripture in a deeply informed and thoughtful manner, our MA Bible might be the next step for you.
This program will equip graduates to:
- Explain clearly the biblical narrative from the book of Genesis through the book of Revelation.
- Articulate the major themes, purpose(s), structural layout, relevant cultural backgrounds, key issues, and theology of each book of the Bible.
- Conduct informed and thoughtful interpretation of the Bible (from the original Hebrew and Greek biblical languages, according to the 48-hour Masters of Arts in Bible and Languages program) and meaningful application of it.
- Demonstrate maturing awareness and growth in Christian character and witness.
The Master of Arts Bible provides quality Christ-centered education and training in biblical studies from the perspective of a high view of Scripture. In this program, you will receive in-depth exposure to each book of the Old Testament and New Testament, with special attention to the horizons of the text, the biblical writer, and our contemporary context.
It is our goal with each component of this program to deepen your Christian faith both personally and as part of the church at large.