MA in Ministry
- 36 credits that can be completed in as few as 2 years
- Online or on-ground
- Biblical knowledge and real-world skills
- Fully-accredited by ATS; no GRE required
- Start any time of year
- Credits can be rolled into an MDiv
- Fastest accredited degree path to ministry
The MA in Ministry is a 36 credit practical ministry program — fewer credits than the traditional Master of Divinity. The purpose of the MA in Ministry is to train individuals to work in a church setting.
Students take 4 core courses and then have the flexibility to choose an additional 8 courses in practical ministry.