Where Relational Formation Flows
Through Presence, Person, & Practice
(Click to view larger image)
Congruent with the seminary’s mission statement to develop servant leaders for ministry, the MFT program provides quality education and training in a committed Christian context.
- Develop competent professional skills as beginning marriage and family therapists (including knowledge, practice, research, and ethics).
- Deepen student self-awareness, understanding, and growth personally, relationally, and spiritually.
- Engage students with issues of diversity and multiculturalism.
- Involve students in Christian faith, biblical principles, and spiritual formation.
- Program will maintain a 75% graduation rate of those students who enter the program.
- Graduates of the program will maintain a minimum of 70% pass rate on the AMFTRB National Exam.
- Graduates of the program will maintain a 70% employment rate in the field, of those who desire and seek such type of employment.
*accomplishments of graduates as a result of finishing the program