Congruent with the seminary’s mission statement to develop servant leaders for ministry, the MFT program provides quality education and training in a committed Christian context to develop competent professionals as beginning marriage and family therapists.
- develop competent professional skills as beginning marriage and family therapists.
- deepen student self-awareness, understanding and growth personally, relationally, and spiritually.
- engage students with issues of diversity and multiculturalism.
- involve students in Christian faith, Biblical principles and spiritual formation.
- Program will maintain a 75% graduation rate of those students who enter the program
- Graduates of the program will maintain a minimum of 70% pass rate on the AMFTRB National Exam.
- Graduates of the program will maintain a 70% employment rate in the field, of those who desire and seek such type of employment.
*accomplishments of graduates as a result of finishing the program