MAL Program Outcomes
Upon completion of this program, you will have demonstrated a capacity to:
- Encounter God as Person and Truth, through a deepening awareness of and response to the persistent invitation of God to intimate relationship.
- Dialogue graciously and meaningfully with others through appreciative interactions with a wide variety of texts and a diverse population of peers and instructors.
- Critically and reflectively appropriate and apply theory to practice, particularly within a broadly parachurch leadership context.
- Demonstrate attitudes, skills, and behaviors essential for a uniquely Christian understanding and application of leadership, especially as diffused through diverse organizations.
- Make clearly-discerned decisions which invite active participation in God’s redemptive activity in the world, while also considering the brokenness of the human situation.
- Engage in skills appropriate to the competent practice of leadership.