- Leadership from a Christian perspective
- 36 credit, 2-year program
- Online with 5 weekend residencies a year
- Real world skills with spiritual formation
- Fully-accredited by ATS; no GRE required
- Ideal for pastors, non-profit, for-profit, and governmental professionals
Are you called to lead? Do you want your faith to influence how you lead? Do you see leadership as an opportunity to bring transformational change to organizations and communities?
The Master of Arts in Leadership is a rare combination of leadership development and spiritual formation. The program provides opportunities to form your character in the character of Christ while simultaneously learning a deeply biblical, distinctly Christian approach to strategic leadership. Coursework addresses the creative intersections of decision-making and spiritual discernment, communication strategies and the grace of God, and organizational assessment and godly wisdom, among others.
“Remember your leaders, who spoke the word of God to you. Consider the outcome of their way of life and imitate their faith.” ~ Hebrews 13:7
Graduates of the Master of Arts in Leadership serve as leaders in parachurch and other nonprofit organizations, businesses, schools, public agencies, and churches.