Upon completion of the Master of Arts (Religion) Program, students will …
- Conduct informed and thoughtful biblical interpretation and application with reference to the original language.
- Demonstrate knowledge of and engagement with the foundational doctrines and historical traditions of the Christian faith.
- Analyze the patterns and influences of culture and society and incorporate that analysis in order to engage people in contextually appropriate ways.
- Exhibit self-awareness and growth in Christian character and practices necessary for ministry.
- Prepare to research and articulate concepts within a discipline.