Checklist for Applying
For your application, did you complete…
- Application form found here:(Application Form)
- 3 essays:
- An autobiographical essay of approximately 500 words describing your Christian walk, relationship with Christ, and the significant factors which have contributed to your spiritual formation.
- An education intent essay of approximately 500 words explaining your motivation to pursue theological education. Be sure to include your intended professional and vocational goals, calling to ministry, assessment of abilities and spiritual gifts, and relevant church and parachurch experience.
- A recent college paper, sermon, article or essay. If a recent work is not possible, write an essay, of approximately 500 words, on a relevant topic of your choice.
- (Optional) Academic assessment clarification. Only provide this if you feel your academic record is not an accurate assessment of your academic abilities. Provide clarification in writing.
- Transcript(s): You are required to tell us the previous schools you have attended including the institution name and location, the dates attended, if you graduated, and what your graduation date was.
- 3 References (Reference Form):
- church reference (pastor or official)
- academic or professional reference
- personal reference
- $35 Application Fee
- FAFSA and Grant Application (complete the FAFSA and the Grant application)
- Housing Application (Housing) if needed
The application form should take about 20-30 minutes to complete.
To start the online application, please click here.